The Essential Top playlist for Sex
“You know, music is sex. It's a sensual driving mode that affects people if it's played a certain way.”
The throb of the baseline was undeniable as it travelled deliciously up my inner thigh. Not only did I have the rhythmic pulse of a probing tongue on my pussy, but the sexy, dirty, baseline of some unknown track. Delicious indeed.
As far as sexual encounters that night still rates in my top 5 and I put it all down to the soundtrack.
Verified by the awful, out of rhythm attempt from the very same chap 3 nights later in a soulless hotel room.
Music can elevate the experienced, enlighten the novice and ultimately energise the eroticism in both you and your partner and actual studies into the effects of music on our moods have taken place. One particular article written back in 2014, caught my attention due to its entertaining yet scientifically sound basis.
The author and participant #1, Sex writer Rebecca Santiago along with the Beau put in some serious research for an upcoming assignment in, something? I’d be safe to presume Sex Psychology given the little amount of info I gained. I’m crap at online stalking. Denied by LinkedIn. Another forgotten password to fix later! That was the end of that research so if you fancy a proper read of it yourself, it’s a fun quickie posted on bustle.com (see full link below) then come straight back, please! She points out about the somewhat dubious studies and following data, citing stereotypical claims that violent lyrics encouraged violent behaviour etc and throwing unverified accusations towards certain genres, Rap mainly. Yet in 2012 Spotify commissioned a study which found male listeners more willing to adapt and compromise for greater bedroom successes and lists the top 20 shagging tracks, 1 of which is the star wars theme tune! I’m assuming that’s the wankers?
If I haven’t convinced you yet then I never will. But if it’s got you seriously thinking about the potential to increase your Quim quota, it’s high time you begin compiling an album that gets your bodies ready to ride and slide!
Now, if you already have a naturally sexy beat and rhythm in your hips, you’ll most likely know what genres, artists and tracks work best for you and I’m probably right in saying you’re all the better for it and presumably a pretty good fuck? Yes? Yep thought so.
But for those in a muddled mixtape of Indie pop and rock, despair no more. We’ve taken the liberty and prepared a practically fail proof selection of ear candy which will not only put some sassy spunk in your trunk but also get your partners motor running hot too.
Whether its sexy rock anthems or smooth and sensual R&B, We are going to open you up to a whole new world of sexual pleasure and open doors to more pussy then you can shake your meaty stick at.
1. Music as mental foreplay
Setting the mood is an absolute must. Try artists like Sade, Prince and D’angelo for example. Keep it smooth and sexy to whet the whistle and start the juices flowing. None of that was metaphorical, all literal.
2. Transform her from sex kitten to lusty lioness
Try to time a loo break when a sexy Female shakes it up and goes dirrty. Sensual, sexually loaded and empowering Lyrics have the potential to unlock deep-seated desires and release sexual fears.
3. People (especially a lot of women) need to know that their fantasies and desires are not deviant or perverse. Who would be better to tell them, than a sexy siren of sound? Celebrity endorsement is powerful. You’ll be amazed how much your lady will respond to certain tracks, transformation only takes about 3 songs so include tracks like Christina Aguilera's ‘Not Myself tonight’ and ‘Dirrty’. Follow this with Divinyls ‘I touch myself’ then Beyonce’s ‘6 inch heels’, and you’ll most likely be on the receiving end of an impromptu lap dance. If you know your lady will go for something a little filthier then fuck Beyonce off and go straight for N.W.A ‘She swallowed it’, I fucking love that track!
4. Finding the right rhythm for you, and her
Whatever genre of music gets your body grooving, make sure your current squeeze is on the same page. There’s nothing worse than trying to fuck on a different tempo. Bad rhythm equals bad sex. End of.
5. There are so many music and media streaming services now so there really is no reason why you can’t find something amongst the multitude of choice. A good rule of thumb is to go for traditionally sexy genres, ie, Rock, R&B, Rap and Soul. Once you’ve whittled down the choices it’s just a case of listening and enjoying. Listen to the lyrics. If the melody is good but the lyrics are about Cock blocking cheats and shitty relationship failures, this won’t bode well for any chances of bumping uglies and getting sweaty together or even worse, your lover picking up on lyrics like this whilst your balls are deep.
Try and pace the tempo of your sexy playlist to the tempo of the night. If you know your sex kitten will respond favourably then step it up a notch by cleverly selecting certain tracks such as ‘Closer’ by Nine Inch Nails, ‘Feel like making love’ by D’angelo, or Billie Eilish ‘Bad Guy’.
6. Your bodies should naturally follow the rhythms in the music and a good idea is to find 3, 4 or more if necessary similar track flavours to play in a row whilst snug in her rug, so to speak.
7. An unexpected jump from Sade to N.W.A, for instance, might put you off your stroke. Prince and again D’angelo or even a bit of Usher are my top suggestions. In fact D’angelos tracks I’ve chosen for my playlist are all over 5 mins except for ‘Brown Sugar’ which still hits a reasonable 4.21mins. His track ‘[Untitled] How does it feel’ lasts over 7! In total that’s an impressive 23.15mins of uninterrupted rhythmic fucking time. That is pretty impressive if you beat the timer, let’s be fair.
8. If you feel that the music has worked it’s magic like it should have, then why not throw caution to the wind (no future puns intended) and play something like ‘Shake that Ass Bitch’ or ‘Ass Like That’ by Eminem. I think you get where I’m going with this. Humnah Humnah Humnah! And LUBE LUBE LUBE!!
9. Music for the afterglow
Keep the sexual energies flowing with the right music and you’ll succeed in maintaining a semi and also a sensual but slinky mood. Yes, slinky. You'll know exactly what I mean when you watch your bed-mate float off naked to pee, grab munchies, whatever. Sexy Slinky is what she is right now. The view of her glowing, gorgeous naked arse slinking off with radiant skin, oozing with a distinct sensuality and sexy afterglow is a sight you’ll perk up to, literally.
It’s also the comforting knowledge of a good greasy spooning coming sooner than you.
Here is our Playlist that we made especially for our readers
Check out our sexy songs playlist on Amazon Music: KC’s sexpertease player list
user rating : 0.00 stars (0 votes)